Saturday, February 18, 2017

l i o n e s s

Interview with my muse and the most beautiful soul I know Samantha <- go ahead and lurk so you see what I mean.. I'll wait.... #lifegoals











I have been trying to get back into shape after the winter and anytime I need inspiration I turn to Sam. 


Q. What is your secret to getting your body?
A. I don't have secrets, I don't eat animal carcasses, I don't drink cheap alcohol and I don't like to sit still for too long. 

Q. Any tips for someone who wants a lifestyle change? 
A. Everything is good in proportion so enjoy your life and order that beer, just perhaps consider a strong IPA instead of four sugary cocktails. And instead of eating meat as your main course swap it out for vegetables and exotic spices and sauces. Your diet and health is everything, get your blood work done check your hormones and food allergies. Buy organic food, and each morning may your ritual include earthing, meditation, stretching, journaling, soft music, multivitamins and probiotics.




Q. What if someone needed to lose weight fast (safely) for vacation?
A. If you're trying to cut down weight quick and re shape your body, replace dinner with a green juice and protein shake, cycle three times a week and just move your body into a new lifestyle. Movement meaning you can go on a hike surrounded by ferns and flowers, or go for a long swim in the lake, ocean, pool, whatever you can find. Go rock climbing or start climbing mountains on saturday mornings instead of nursing your hangover/sleeping in after late night Netflix binging. 

Q. So you must follow a pretty strict diet/exercise routine?
A. Don't get me wrong, time alone and time to reflect and set intentions daily is absolutely important to ones spiritual health and happiness which is just as important if not more than your physical self. Anyways I am done, I don't aim to be skinny or ridiculous either I just refuse to have less muscle than what would help me survive if the world fell into shambles and I had to survive the Apocalypse. Lioness 100%!

Q. What is your go to meal when you're short on time but want to eat healthy?
A. A piece of power seed toast with avocado on top, bell peppers, garlic salt and a little ponzu. Or just toast and almond butter if I'm in a major rush.

to be continued...




No comments:

Post a Comment