Friday, February 17, 2017

This is major.

Not really. Just trying to get back to writing aka purging my thoughts and clearing my head publicly and without fear. I've lost all hope for regaining access to my old blog Filthy Ego .. So without further slacking on my part I just created this as a temporary portal until my little nugget of a sister brings her brain over to set me up as a real blogger haha. 


hmm.. my children are growing, husband is still sexy, life is good. I've learned how to be content in all areas of my existence. There have been ups and downs, embarrassing television shows ( I still refuse to watch because between the magic of editing and miscommunication I'm smart enough to know when NOT to allow unnecessary pain/confusion into my heart ) 


As much as this blog will be my musings, I will also post the things I eat ( fascinating, just wait ), lots of photos of things I feel shamelessly vain for talking about, like my skin care, marriage/relationship advice, parenting, makeup routines, outfits, I love to spill beauty secrets so this should be easy. I'll also be interviewing the beautiful Samantha Patridge on travel tips because I live vicariously through her wandering the globe. INSTAGRAM has really been my only outlet the last few years but I don't know if it's because I decided to stop trying to fit the mold or once they added the insight button and I saw that 88% of my followers are women that I am re-inspired to blog. 

Recently Audrina ( my older sister for those of you just joining) asked me to come film a facebook live video for her and we ended up doing a second one with both of us right after just messing around and being silly. We then went to lunch and decided we should stop reading comments (some people on her social media are super mean) and just make videos being ourselves and doing eachother's makeup, styling one another etc. things we already do almost daily since she moved down the street from me. So I set up a youtube channel for that, Go subscribe <3 

Alight I think I've covered the introductory bases. Love you all and thank you for all of your love.

- Case


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to read your blog posts on your life! Would really like to see skin care, what you eat, life rituals, everything! Tell me how much sleep you get. How you balance and how you keep your relationship strong! :) And yes ppl can be so mean on social media! Looking forward to this blog!

    ReplyDelete